Tuesday, July 13, 2004

tired...

Today I am tired...
Physically tired, I worked this morning with VBC kids, about 200 of them doing games. I ended up cleaning up after the egg toss, all the while fasting for my blood work which I had done later that day (around 1:30 or so).
Emotionally tired, I met with someone who, because my mom wants, is going to be mentoring me. So we talked for a few hours today.
Mentally tired, I just sat through another three hour stats class, and he gave us some problems that three of us working on for like a half hour could not even come up with how to start on them. One due tomorrow, and he gave us a take home test, due Thursday. Plus we still have to finish our final project.
So, now I am just sorta depressed...tired...and know I have work tomorrow, home work tomorrow...and I just want a break to enjoy my summer...Is that too much to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home