Tuesday, July 13, 2004

"Keep Santa Cruz Weird"

Ok, so the guy calls me to work on the assignment...and he cannot remember what we are doing so he asks me to write the survey. Which I do, and my sister and I meet him after VBC games and head downtown to do pass out the survey. Most people ignored us. There are a TON of freaks...like seriously. It was so scary. It was weird...I did not think people could BE that ABNORMAL!!! One of the people was walking down the street (if it could be considered walking) with the biggest smile ya ever saw on his face with a foil umbrella. He was taking like half baby steps, and the expression on his face NEVER changed...even when he was looking around. It took him over an hour to make it down the street a few blocks...I would HATE to see him crossing a street...Californians are not the kindest of people sometimes when it comes to waiting for freaks... Well, I get about 20 surveys filled out, and he gets maybe 10...maybe. He says that people are afraid of him, he is just my body guard...Riiiiight, he just kept stopping to smoke, and on some people he would not approach them because he knew them...and he did not want them to know he still exsisted.
Yeah, they are right when they write..."Keep Santa Cruz weird" because it is weird, and that makes it unique. Its a VERY good thing I am from Aptos!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home