Sunday, June 27, 2004

Does anyone know how to get the smell of raw fish off ones hands? Scott came again will fish, and this time he taught Daniel and I to clean them. I did it again...this was Saturday afternoon...in church that evening my sister rights me a note, "Do you smell fish?" and I write back, "I scrubbed my hands...really I did." Well, Sunday evening I had to pull out the fish and cook them...so my hands reek again...BUT I know how to clean fish...so if we ever go back to fishing for a living I will be prepared. I am going to go scrub my hands again...I hope I don't dream about the ocean again. I have not been to the beach in like forever. I have not gone since I have been home...we drive by it...look at it...but I have not gone yet... While at school I wanted to hit the beach...then realized that while at school is the first time for me to live more than 15 minutes from the ocean. Here we are like 5 minutes...La Honda we were like 7-10 minutes... In Cartagena we were 15 minutes from the water. But Longview is HOURS from the nearest ocean! Even though I do not go to the beach often...its shocking to realize that you have grown up around it. I was not born near it...I was born in a blizzard in Indiana. My dad said we would try to go sailing today, but he did not have time because he was packing for the China, Japan, Tibet, and Vietnam trip. When he gets back he will have one day then he is off to Florida. Oh well, its not like I see him much right now anyways. Must go study for my stats test Monday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home