Monday, June 21, 2004

A reminder

Ok, so in one of my previous posts, I was wondering what was wrong with the male gender...and then as a sorta answer to one of the questions, I heard this song today. Inside Out by Nate Sallie. Its about a girl that ruins her dress and so she wont hang out with him because she thinks she looks bad. And he responds he will see her from the inside out...and it does not matter what she looks like. The chorus...You don't have to fix that dress, I like it when your hairs a mess, Its when you always look your best, and I love you. No matter what clothes you wear or how you do your hair, no matter what you try to change I will always feel the same... ...I will always see you from the inside out... And as I thought about that...I realized I was throwing all the guys in the same group...I work mainly with non-Christians...cept Tony...he says he is a Christian. But anyway...I guess that was God's way of saying that there are still some nice guys around that think highly of women and girls. Thanks to all the guys that are respectful and enjoyable to be around, and fun to IM and bug. Anyways...got to finish my Homework, and I want to watch Uptown Girls again before returning it...Well, I was going to...but it seems that someone returned it for me...Oh well, joys of families...I enjoyed it the first time. Oh, yeah, Homework...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home