Thursday, June 17, 2004

Blogs can be seriously bad...they take up so much free time to read them...and write them, and they are so fun. Three hours....that I should have been doing homework, were spent reading blogs. Now, that's just sad. Luckily I don't have class tomorrow...just a study group. I am going to Watsonville (Mexico away from Mexico) and studying with two people that switch into Spanish when adding up numbers, they try to stay in English for the most part. It does not matter, since I can understand them, once in class our table switched to Spanish, with random English words thrown in. Our teacher also switched to Spanish once, and he taught stats in a Spanish speaking high school. I don't know how I ever got by before not knowing Spanish. It was hard, one teacher I had, if you did not understand she would repeat it throwing in some Spanish, and expected you to get that. In a class of thirty there were four non-Spanish speakers, I was one of them. In this class only about half speak Spanish. Should be fun. Test on Monday...he said it takes a "average" person an hour and a half to finish it. Am I in the 50%tile? Must sleep...work tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home