Monday, June 14, 2004

Yo estoy solo!!!

I'm all alone...There's no one here...la la la (from the movie shrek). Well, My Dad, MoM, Grandmom, and five siblings left to go to the lake. David went home to La Honda. Jon, Rebecca, and Julie are heading down to the lake at six. Jon and Julie were working and Rebecca is at swimming. My Aunt El (not related, although I wish she were) is going to be here. Random guys are going to be here...Although I wish they were not. But I am the last of the Gullmans on the property...all because of a dumb statistics class...which I am heading off to at 5:30. I shall write about that at a later time...like after it happens... Got my books and parking pass and bus pass and ID card this morning. The lines were not too bad. My little brothers were so badly behaved I was embarrassed by them and wanted to lock them up and throw away the key!!! Anyways...must eat and get to my first day of class. Oh, and I am in charge of the animals...The cats I can handle...I am just not so sure about the lizard...I have to go buy it tofu today...Its an iguana...I am alright around it...I just seem to have a problem with snakes...Luckily so does my MoM and she wont let my bothers have them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home