Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Its another day...

I am tired...but here is my day.
Went to work...everyone was having a bad day. People were yelling...and things were not getting done due to problems...and yeah...it is straining to be in that kind of environment. Bill, a new sales person, made his first mistake...and that would not have been bad, and I would not have minded, if he had not been fouler than a sailor over it. I seriously do not understand why people swear...it surly doesn't make them sound more intelligent. Well, I told him swearing was one thing I do not enjoy having to put up with, and he said sorry, he normally doesn't. Riiiiight, I guess he doesn't when he isn't doing it. yeah, anyways, then he like went silent for the rest of the day, and kept leaving the office for long periods of time. I think he is off tomorrow so that will be alright. Our managers are still recovering...so it is still hard, but they are able to work some.
After all that...I got the joy of working on getting my school loan...hopefully I got it...we are mailing in the paperwork.
Then I got to go and pick up Chinese food. I asked if anyone wanted to go and Roger wanted to come. So we get out of the driveway...and he says...now Rachel, you are going 50. I was like ok, this is going to get on my nerves. The speed limit was 45. so, I continued on my merry way...and got onto the freeway, well, they were slow in the fast lane and I was exiting so I moved back from the fast lane and into the slow lane, pass five cars, and then exit. And I hear...Rachel, you are not suppose to pass people when you are in the slow lane...and I am like, who taught this kid this stuff! Then, thinking it would end, after I park, he comments that the front tire is on the white line instead of inside it. (he did not notice that I took up a space and a half long ways. Dumb compact spaces...we were in a 15 passenger van) Then, when I was not looking the kid messed with the radio...a big no no in my family. The kid is only 10, and he is already annoying...I can just see my parents asking me to teach him how to drive since they have taught five of us already and Daniel will be driving in a few years. He is going to be annoying because he is going to follow the letter of EVERY law...which is important...but annoying. Like people who going the speed limit in the fast lane.
I got ready and started oil painting again. So far I have started the sky. It is black, blue, light blue, orange, yellow, and red so far. I will probably change it some more later.
My mom came home from a bible study, realized she forgot her purse, but was too tired to drive back so I drove her. Joe and Bonnie (the people who hosted the bible study) are the coolest people I have met in a long time. They are also the ones who loan out their cabin in lake Tahoe saying everything they have is Gods and they should use it to glorify him and if people can get a break and grow closer to their families and God then that is good, and we have stayed there to play in the snow a few times. They are two really strong Christians, and I am blessed to know them. So, we got back, and it was a good drive. No mistakes, or speeding on my part.
My sisters got busted (a word we always use on each other, but when my dad hears...we are "busted" for using improper English, my dad is really into making sure we always talk "proper-like") anyways, they skipped out on their chores and came to my room to watch movies instead. My room is now off limits to them for a while...so sad.
My computer is going to get worked on this Sunday...so this is another good thing.
My class starts on the 14th. I have been told the teacher is a flake, he will lose my homework, forget to return tests, and other things like that. She also said he had a pleasant voice, and was "cute" for an older man, and he also teaches volleyball. We shall see. She has had him for three classes and she is taking elementary statistics at the same semester as me, but in the morning instead of at night.
My sister was allowed to adopt one of the strays off our property...the rest we are trying to get rid of to other homes. She named it Mickey. But then was so teased for the name by my father, who said Mickey was a mouse and that was a dumb name for a cat. She now calls it Fred. Its middle name is Mickey. The horrible thing about that is...we have some friends, they helped us adopt the four youngest kids, and their names are Fred and BeBe. My sister Julies cat is named BeBe (named long before we knew the person) so now we have Fred as well. The only other time I remember doing that was with Cookie and Bud, two friends...and the name of my brothers and my pigs. (Cookie was mine)
Well, that's about it. I need to go to bed, and I want to work on my sky. So...Night.
Oh, and the kitten was a trade off for the sheep, so we may be eating Ma, Dolly, and Gandolf, eventually. Pipin and Zorro we have been enjoying for some time now. We had some of them for lunch the other day...and they were sooooo good. I like lamb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home