Friday, June 11, 2004

Oh, I have way to many hobbies. There is never time to do them all! So, this week, I have picked up the oil painting. This is the first painting I have done without doing it with the rest of the family. My dad says I have a much different style than he dose. I use lots of really bright colors, and so far it looks good. I have done a sunset over the ocean. Next I am going to work on mountains and cliffs, then a river, and lastly trees.
The Chinese painting, archery, beading, reading, sewing, watching movies, playing the violin, computer games, Femo, and drawing are going to have to wait, but they are all on my list of things I want to do this summer. My sister said she would teach me book making, but we have to get supplies first.
Since I had to go to the piano recital, I started a new book. It is called THR3E by Ted Dekker. I am also in the middle of two other books and have a third I pick up and put down. I can do that because I have read that book at least four times, and love it enough to read it again. Its called The Buccaneers by Linda Chaikin, its a three book series. Yeah, and yesterday I walked into my little brothers room and found out that my parents had moved my four shelves full of books into their room. They are not allowed to touch them, thank heavens...its not like it will do them any good...my littlest brothers have yet to learn to read. Julie stole the title of book worm from me...but I may get it back. Since I have never really had any friends before I went to school, my books were my friends. That is very sad, but its true. I love my books. So, being back home and still not having any friends here, I am hanging out with my books once again. I am also the only person I know that has read books from the middle to the end and then the beginning to the middle (or end again if it is a good book).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home