Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I STILL EXIST!!!

Ok, so yeah, I am not dead yet. Almost wish I were. Life is so crazy right now. I am just waiting for it to end. I have so decided that take home tests are of the devil. Sorry Sarah, if I ever doubted you when you said your take home calc test was hard! I just got done working on my test for over three hours straight...Bet you did not think I could sit there studying that long now did ya? Well, this class has proved that I can sit still and quiet (well sorta) for four hours a day four days a week. The sorta quiet part is cuz I sit in a group of girls near the front and sometimes we get off on random topics when we get bored...like clothes, boys, numbers, cars, past relationships, and many more. I cannot believe some of the people I go to school with. I learned a new phrase tonight. The one REALLY cute guy from England (lived in US for like 15 years but still has his accent), said he started smoking when he was "tripping on mushrooms" Yeah, I said he was cute, not smart, mainly it is his accent. Another girl...I can hardly believe this, has been dating a guy, and living with him for the past like 3 years. Today she decided to break up with him, and she is going out with someone else tonight. She moved her stuff out a week before, and he threw what was left on the lawn. How can someone live like that? Also hard to believe, the other girls in the room congratulated her. I will be so glad to return to LU. Where you can hang out with people and and not hear swearing ever other word.
Well, must sleep and then work more on the take home test before work at nine, and work on the take home test when I get off at five, and turn in the same dumb take home test at six tomorrow.
I mean...like who cares whether or not a uniform disturbution has a mode anyways?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home