Friday, July 02, 2004

Ok, and as for the other half of that horrible test I got 87 out of 100. So, that's a B+. That works. I have been so lost on the Z test, 1- porp Z test, and the T test. I also still have that five page paper due this Tuesday on O.J. Simson's trial.
Other Sad news...I got summoned...I don't want to be summoned. Who invented jury duty anyways? It was probably a form of Torture. I have been told a hundred and one ways to get out of it. Some were very creative.
I tried to White Rabbit Sarah first...but yeah...woke up later then I should have and had to go and watch siblings before work (for like 20 minutes while my sister cleaned the office and my mom was at the dentist). I ate breakfast at my house for the first time in a long long while. I had life and Coco puffs...it was good.
Michael came to visit today. He is a old friend and co-worker of my father. This time the crazy thing he brought was a water rocket. Supposealy it was cool and it lasted a few hours...I don't know cuz I was at work...but at least nothing exploded THIS time. I asked if he could use Raquel as a target cuz she wanted to get wet...but the water would be moving at 40 mph so it was not the safest thing. Oh well, better luck next time.
The randomest thing...My teacher turned out to live across the street from me. We also attend the same church, he Sundays and we go Saturday nights. His wife knows us, and they knew all about the four adopted kids...and he knows more about me then most people. Then, he comes to visit the nursery, and his son, Timothy has now applied for a job here. All the while I am taking stats from him. Its freaky!!!
It was pay day today! The government takes too much money.
My friend and I are getting together tomorrow!!! I am going to her house for the night. We are making arrapas and pupusas...and having a "wish we were in Colombia" party. Personally I enjoyed the food of El Salvador mas pero...comosea. It is sad that this will be the first friend I have seen since leaving school. My co-workers are my friends...sorta...because I don't drink there is not a social activity we can do together. Everyone else I get along with great is a LOT older than me. So, I am excited about seeing someone my age again...well she is about four of five years older...but OH WELL...I guess I will have to return to school before seeing people my own age that are enjoyable to be around.
Now, to bed with me. Miss ya and goodnight yall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home