Friday, July 02, 2004

So...My own blog wont let me comment on it...so here is my response to the last comments that were left.

A orange shirt with GARFIELD!!! WOW...sounds cool. *dreams about orange shirts with Garfield on them* As for the sanitizer...there will be NONE of that horrible stuff in MY SIDE of the SUITE!!! *shudders at the thought of hand sanitizer* I am so glad there are fellow Klutzes around...

As for the "e"Mac...I am not to sure about it. My first computer given to me being an iMac I don't really like them. The eMac is completely white with the dumb one button mouse and its all in one unit. It is suppose to be the best for computer graphics...and my sister said about half the students use Macs at her new school...its an art school near LA...What did we expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home