Saturday, July 17, 2004

Well...its new.

Ok, so I said I would change it.  My other one someone tried to help me change...and it never got the way I wanted it.  Well, we shall see if I like this one.  I got the new template...that was cool.  The thing that is REALLY REALLY REALLY bugging me beyond ALL belief is the commenting section.  I don't like it.  I also, *cries* LOST all the old comments.  I am so sad...well, at least the blog is still here.  I also lost my list of passwords.  I hope my siblings have not found it...that would be really bad.  My brother found out my pin to my ATM yesterday...yeah, I doubt he would steal my credit card/ ATM, but I still don't feel safe because the first thing he did was tell my sister.  Jonathan found out too...  Maybe I should go through and change all my passwords to something I can remember, or maybe I should not...It all depends on if I can find my list of passwords or not.  They are of course on a half of piece of printer paper...So if I found it and did not know what it was...I would just toss it. 
I only have two more class meetings in my stats class.  After I pass this class...Its NO more math for me!  HA!!!  yay!!!  um...yeah, anyways.  I was changing my blog for the past four hours instead of researching for my final project. 
Work was horrible today.  Julie was throwing a fit today...nearly took out everyone else who was working.  She is leaving August 30th for Costa Rica...so BEWARE DOWN THERE!!!  Julie, to irritate Collin, sang songs from Sound of Music all day.  He had never seen Sound of Music and had no idea what it was.  Jose thought that she was practicing for singing Christmas carols or something, he too having never heard of The Sound of Music.  Then Collin, to bug me, sat there TAPPING a pen on different things in the office.  What is it with guys and tapping, I shall never know.  My teacher's son, Timothy, is going to be hired next week...That's all sorts of weirdness in itself.  There were some weird customers today...two of them were from PA and they were just going around the USA and happened to stop by and see us.  They are flute makers.  They bought five bucks, $5.40 with tax, worth of canes and then showed me a flute they had, then took off to randomly go somewhere else.  Another bother for us all...there are now parental controls on all the computers in the office, limiting our internet usage to four "approved" work-related sites.  The problem is that they don't always work because the ads are on the "not approved" list. 
Other then like everything, life is going well.  This is the latest I have stayed up like all summer so I better be going to bed. 
Hope you all like the new look...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I do not like the new commenting section...I don't know what I can do about it...so you all will, I guess, just have to deal with it.

Saturday, July 17, 2004 2:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home