Thursday, December 09, 2004

well, I have gone to all the chapels I need...but I am going tomorrow because I did my homework on time today. :-D
My MoM IMed me and said that Daniel (little bro 14) fell...and broke his left arm and hand. How did he do that...simple, he is a teenage boy. I really do not know the whole story. I also finally read my MoMs blog...and found out that my father is in China. Yeah.
Well, I am tired, so I am off to sleep...praying my alarm works...there have been problems (wrong time, roommate shut-off) the last few days...and I pretend I am never late to class...yeeeahh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

China.... so coolness. I wish I was in China. Well, not really. It's crowded. But it's close to Japan, and that's what counts! ^_^

*hums "I Like Chinese"*

Saturday, December 11, 2004 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home