Tuesday, December 07, 2004

My life just got a whole lot easier!!!
This morning in T&TofC (theories and techniques of Counseling) after my struggle to stay awake (we were watching a movie of a therapy session so it was dark and I was bored) Dr. Hetzel gets up and makes an announcement.
THERE will be a TAKE-HOME final! All Journals (2, and they wont be easy) and exam are due by five on Monday. That means, ladies and guys, that I do not have to go to a 7:30 exam on MONDAY!!!! Now if he would only do that for Human Growth and Development.... :-D.
I must make it through today...I have a presentation and a business law final.
Oh, and so in reference to my last post, maybe he is not a LU nerd, par se, but he is some sort of nerd. Oh, and he has brown hair and eyes. Wouldn't want to forget something important now would I?

1 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

It sounds like you are going to have some time on your hands towards the very end of the semester....be sure and clean your room! Going back to it all organized and clean is a wonderful present to give yourself. Cant wait to see you...but i will

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home