Monday, October 18, 2004

Ok, so like last Friday, all my classes were canceled, I went to chapel, and then was done for the day. I still did nothing useful.
I baked and cooked all weekend. Highly enjoyable activity. I made two apple pies, and a Moroccan dish MoM taught me to make.
Right now, I am coloring a poster for my Macroeconomics class. It is very brightly colored, with pink, orange, blue, green, silver, red, purple, yellow....And yes, that's just the start of the colors....I love it.
Yes, just thought I would let you all know that...I love bright colors.

2 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

If anyone knows you they know you like bright colors..they pump your spirits up and make you a happy girl. Glad you can have some fun with a school assignment. Hope the week goes well! Love MoM

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 2:50:00 PM  
Blogger mechcanoer said...

We loved your cooking. We would not mind Rachel Cooking more often. (Hint Hint)

Wednesday, October 20, 2004 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home