Saturday, September 11, 2004

Well, I am starting to get well again. The doctor thinks i have an infection in my intestines. Most people thought what i had sounded like morning sickness...thank heavens that is not possible, the fact that people would even wonder that about me hurts...one person said i could be anerxic...yeah, riiiight, like i would ever give up on food...
The doctor said there was a great possibilty that i may have picked it up in mexico while i was there, and it took this long to show up.
He gave me some grape flavored medicine that did not settle well. So, then he swiched me to a strawberry flavored one (different medicine too) and i feel much better. I have been sleeping a ton and unable to get much, if any, homework done, which will make me behind...not a nice way to start out a semester.
Well, i slept over 11 hours, and stayed up for three...its time for bed again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Glad you're feeling better. It's probably not too late to catch up with things. Remember, "M.O.C.K." ROCKS! (we pray, too :-)

Saturday, September 11, 2004 1:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home