Friday, September 03, 2004

MY COMPUTER HATES ME... YES, YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT, IT HATES ME!!!! And I hate it, if it wasn't so darn useful, I would have thrown it out the window long ago. Its newest way to annoy me is to randomly close down the internet window, no matter what I am doing. Last night I was just getting done with my internet quiz, and it closed the window, so Lydia let me use her computer. Today it sometimes wont let me open it, and closes it whenever it feels like it, so I am going to get this up before my computer does anything else dumb like shutting this window I am typing in now.
My computer is also a guy, and I hate him. (Aaron claims all computers are female, he is wrong.)
And what the heck do, "error on page assistant" pop-ups mean?

1 Comments:

Blogger mechcanoer said...

No, you are wrong, computers are girls with attitudes. Sometimes they will be nice and work the way they are suposed to, but for the most part they are random and very picky and also there is almost nothing you can do to make them happy once you make one mad.

Saturday, September 04, 2004 1:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home