Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Ok, so my roommate is Jessica, and she is a freshman this semester. She is a Biomedical engineering major. Her dad is a teacher (my brother has him in AC class) and her family just moved to Longview from upper MI. Yeah, that's pretty much it on her for now.
Most of my classes are going well. I strongly dislike macroeconomics. He gives way too much homework and is hard to understand. He is originally from Honduras and has a strong accent.
Due to the fact I have an 8 am class tomorrow, I am going to sleep now. I am really sorry these posts have been so short and non-descriptive.
I am having a rough beginning to my semester. I have this feeling that I am going to fail that I cannot get rid of. Especially in Bible, he is already talking about exegesis papers. I am in English review due to the fact I cannot write. All my classes demand writing and I cannot seem to do it. I freak every time they ask me to write anything, and can never seem to get my thoughts down on paper the way teachers want it. I wish I could write well. I have been told I present things well, but that does not help me much.
I am depressed and tired, so I am going to sleep.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hey...if you need help with your Bible paper or any other paper let me know...i will try to help you the best i can....just email them to me and i will read over them and make suggestions...dont worry about this semester...you will do fine

Thursday, September 02, 2004 6:13:00 AM  
Blogger MoM said...

by the way if you work on your papers early ?!? you can always email them to me and to your grandmom who edits things for everyone! and would love to help...even on one page essay types. Love MoM ps. you can do it and remember like even your Dr. said "You cant control everything but you can put your problems in Gods hands and use you faith!"

Thursday, September 02, 2004 7:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home