Monday, September 13, 2004

I like goldfish crackers. They taste good. They are also what I considered a "bland" food, whereas Sarah and Wilson disagreed with me. I am going to continue eating my goldfish crackers and working on homework now. (sorry, this was the only idea I had for a post today)

Well, that and some quotes I wrote down in Psychology class since I was bored....

(we are discussing Operant conditioning and when asked what to do for positive reinforcement...)
Adam: You could give them hugs.
Dr. Hetzel: Awww Yeah, Adam, you scored some points there, now everyone is like, wow, a sensitive male.

Other quote:
Dr. Hetzel: Yeah, I would be in jail with my girlfriend Buba.

(when discussing Pavlov's theory of Classical conditioning...)
The example:
Dr. Hetzel: Its like walking into SAGA and getting a hamburger, and then getting violently ill, and retching it up, all the while watching them shovel it back up into the dish for the next group...
A girl inserts: that's really gross
Dr. Hetzel: ...yeah, I have never really gone that far [in description] before, but its not far from the truth.
So, anyway, after you enter SAGA again you feel nauseated...

(see, so even the teachers know what we go through...M.O.C.K. do something!!!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger mechcanoer said...

What was the context of the quote from Dr. Hetzel about Bubba? This one is something that needs to be explained.

Monday, September 13, 2004 5:53:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

M.O.C.K. has heard your request, O Rambling one. We shall get our top people working on it immediately.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

Ahh, goldfish.... far, far better than Saga I must say.
Miss you, Rach!

Wednesday, September 15, 2004 2:53:00 PM  
Blogger MoM said...

Sorry but i must disagree - cheese puffs especially the ones that aren't colored are better than gold fish....but they aren't bad unless they get wet...then they are just gross! MoM

Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home