Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Its fall break. This is the second time I will try to post on this subject, the first post being deleted and all.
I have been watching movies...and watching more movies, oh, and eating, and watching more movies, and talking some, and hanging out...Yeah, nothingness is key right now.
I also got blessed this fall break with the cold that has been going around. After the first day of having it, i got the cough and lost my voice. Rachel with no voice, i know sounds funny, but its not. I feel like i am going to hack my lungs out and i sound completely awful.
anyways...Its time for me to shower and go to bed... Until next time...i am going to rest and relax....

1 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

Take vitamines, drink lots, and get some rest, like sleep! Typical MoM talk. Glad you are having some fun over fall break....but, is there no studies you can start on???? Remember all this fun when school starts back up.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004 8:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home