Monday, December 06, 2004

Details?

Well, since I am having a bad night...What a better thing to do than blog?
The semester is coming to an end...and so am I. It is all I can do to relax and de-stress. This seems to be my life, stressfulness, sickness, and depression.
Well, I have been asked for details on my boyfriend. :-D *tisk tisk, and some have the nerve to say I talk to much*
Well, what is there to know?
My boyfriend is a guy.
He is tall.
He is a LeTourneau nerd.
He is a Junior.
He is an English, History/poli Sci Major.
He speaks Spanish.
He wears Glasses.
He is a MK (Missionary kid).
He is skinny.
He has gloves that make him look homeless and wears two jackets to add to that look.
He has no facial hair.
He likes libraries (go figure).
He has three brothers and no sisters.
He likes movies.
He has cousins, two that go to LeTourneau and whom are my friends.

Well, you asked for details, there they are. Sorry its a pathetic list...
To be continued...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blinks* I think it's just possible he might take serious issue with item #3.

-Blame Jared

Monday, December 06, 2004 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

This is Letourneau we are talking about. Of course he's a nerd! 90% of them are!

Monday, December 06, 2004 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger MoM said...

He sounds like a loveable nerd! Besides speaking from experience many "nerds" in college turn out to be wonderful, handsome, men of God. Go figure - remember God is still working on them ladies.....just like you!
MoM/Lisa

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*is satisfied* :)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home