Friday, December 03, 2004

Hey hey hey...She is not dead yet!!!
Life has been hectic, crazy, and all around...Exhausting.
I have been doing so much, yet so little it seems.
I am starting to get sick again and it seems that no matter how many hours I sleep...I am still just as tired when I wake up as when I fell asleep. Tis most befuddling
I would also like to note in this worthy post, that I have no luck at all. Out of the five netflix I have received, one has been cracked and another scratched. Bah-humbug
Another accomplishment of mine, one that I thought would be difficult but it is not, is I am now able to knit. Yes, that favorite pastime of old grannies (exception to that being Sarah who is a brilliant teacher) is now something I have mastered (ha ha) and I have made my first thingy-m-bob. Yes, this Thingy-m-bob does not look like its predecessor the do-hickey, but yes, it is easy to tell that it is just a second attempt toward the amazing goal of creating a thing-a-ma-jigger. I would also like to note, that I have accomplished one more thing I wanted to learn before I get old.
I have felt so bad for ignoring my blog, that I have decided to have a pity party for myself and it. *has pity party* I shall try to keep it up. I have missed it, yeah, I have.
Other randomness...CHRISTMAS IS COMING...IN CASE Y'ALL DID NOT NOTICE!!! Only 22 more shopping days left people! Did anyone else notice that Christmas is on a Saturday? Yeah, bummer for those freaks that work M-F, I have always had a job where I worked weekends...So, yeah, ppppaaarrrrrttttttayyyyy for me! :-D
Ok, well, this girl has got an 8:15 am class *sigh* ...She finished her worksheet for Pentateuch (Thanks Jared, Sharon, and Sarah!) and then there is chapel...and WEEKEND!!! *Dances, bounces, hops, and jigs*

2 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Hey, I'm still waiting to hear about this "boyfriend" business.

How could you possibly whet our appetites like that and then not give any details?

Come on, girl, DISH!

(send the really good stuff to my email. MoM knows it.)

Sunday, December 05, 2004 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

yeah, that.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home