Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I had a reason for this post...Oh look, there it is...

Don't you just hate it when you get distracted? Well, that just happened to me. I sit down at my computer after getting out of my 8 am class. I open up this window to write this post...and my MoM IMs me. So, I talk to her for a bit about stuff. I then decide to look at my blog...and then i start following links...Responding to comments...and next thing i know...its 11 am, people are getting out of their 9:30 classes, suitemate is waking up, and I am staring at this page wondering why on earth I opened it. What was I going to write? I begin to debate with myself what I was going to put here.
Was it that I watched a horror film last night? (yeah, Rachel sat...Err slept through a horror movie) This summer I could not even watch the X-files. I am no more tolerant of horror films now than I was before. I spent most of the movie hiding under a pillow...My eyes were closed so often that i fell asleep...and my wonderful friends left me that way. Does that count as watching a horror film? I mean I made it through it, as in I did not run screaming from the room. I woke up for the end...pretty much it seemed that it was a guy walking around with an ax to kill his wife and son, and his wife walking around with a knife to protect her and her son, and her son running from the father. Oh, and you cannot leave out the random people appearing and disappearing...spirits from the past I guess. The movie was called "The Shining."
Was I going to write that I did homework yesterday? I did do the homework, but it is highly unlikely I would talk about it here.
Then, after decided to hang it all and go to bed. I remembered...
Here is what I was really going to write about:
It is fine arts week. I turned in my painting and two of my drawings...and when I was heading off to class, I saw them hanging on the wall. I was shocked. It is so weird to see it hanging with a bunch of other work in a long hallway. It says nothing but my name underneath..."Rachel Gullman" So very strange. The other work looked to be sketches, photos, poems, and other stuff...I did not get a great look at it, being that I was late to class and only glanced at it on my way by.
See, getting distracted is annoying...now, I am hungry, and I did not get my nap today. I think I may go eat, then come back for my nap.

4 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

Are you blaming me for being a distraction??? I resemble that....i mean resent that. Just food for thought.....why start watching stuff you dont like just so you can say you did.....is that college reasoning.?

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

naw...i dont know why i watched it. I was hoping i got over the whole being scared of horror films...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger MoM said...

In your dreams girl...in your dreams. Should we swing you from a telephone pole to help you get over fear of heights???

Thursday, November 04, 2004 9:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, so you all have not heard from me in a while, because I cannot remember my username/password...yes, i am looking for it...but as for now...I have stooped to commenting anonymously on my own blog. Hopefully I can find it soon.
~Random Rachel~

Sunday, November 14, 2004 2:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home