Sunday, December 19, 2004

Home...sweet, terrific, wonderful, amazing...yeah, it's home.

So, like, I am back in sunny California. It was nice to fly out of Texas...and the cold. LA was too warm and smoggy...I could not breath. Then I landed in San Jose...it was 61 degrees and sunny. My mom picked us up, Jonathan, Julie (who met up with us in LA) and I. We took of to TB and then drove over highway 17. Talked to family...than went to bed...like 11:30 CA time. Then after letting me sleep in to 9:00 am (grrrrr) my MoM got me up to eat some banana bread and clean up the kitchen. The fridge was worse than the fridge at the Ice Cave...and that fridge is owned by four guys...
I went to a dinner/ concert tonight. We listened to Tim Zimmerman & The King's Brass. It was totally awesome! I did not like the dinner at all. Then we came home.
Now I get the joys of packing for Lake Tahoe. We are heading up there for three days to play in the snow...it should be fun with four or five sick kids...one of them with his arm in a cast... Also we have to get out of here by like 7 am to pick my dad up from the airport on the way there.
So, will write again...in a few days.
Hope everyone is going to have a very merry Christmas... I know I am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Very glad you are safely home.

Sunday, December 19, 2004 7:19:00 AM  
Blogger anna said...

wow. that's going to be crazy.

fridge worse than the Ice Cave's? that's REALLY scary.

Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home