Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I have returned

I made it back.  I am tired so I will write more later.  I am going to go to bed now and dream of the bed in the hotel where I stayed.  Yes, I am dreaming of a bed.  It was a King size bed that when I laid across it sideways my head and feet could not touch at the same time.  It also had FIVE pillows, FIVE!!!  As well as a feather comforter.  Oh yes, I shall dream of that bed...
I am so glad to be out of the HOT weather.  It was around 90 degrees in Sacramento.  WAY too hot.  I went all over West, South, and Downtown Sacramento.  I also toured the state capital building, and even if I went to his office, I did not see Arnold, our governor, to say hi for those who asked me to.   I failed...and I really did not want to see him anyways, I would have nothing to say (that would be a first).  
So, Goodnight for now.


1 Comments:

Blogger Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

I doubt you missed much by not seeing the governor. Though it would have been fun! I want to meet our governor, as I have heard he is incompetent but I do not know for myself.

Sleep is a good idea!! Makes you feel better. I miss you! Love you Rach!

Thursday, July 29, 2004 8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home