Saturday, May 29, 2004

Today was a long day. Well, it felt like a long day. I went to work at nine like normal. I had pizza for lunch, it was good. The hard thing about today was I got a migrane at 3:20 and took some new migrane medicine for it...but it did not go away till about seven or so. This one was worse than normal and it almost took me out. Other than that dilemma the day went alright. There were some mishaps at work, but none were my fault, so that's alright too. My dad is tearing up the house. He has decided they have been in the same room too long and they are moving everyone around. Luckily Julie, Jon, and I have our own rooms out of the house so my dad cannot make us change (especially because I just moved in). So, before work I will be moving stuff...after work I will be moving stuff...because even if I am not living IN the house anymore I still have to help because I still eat at home, among other things. So, I am tired so...to bed I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home