Sunday, May 16, 2004

I have been reading blogs and having fun...my younger siblings were put down for a "nap" Meaning they were sent to bed where they had to be quietish and I only had to go back there once due to the yelling...they were telling the other to be quiet or mom would come...
Our dog which they got right before we went back to school this semester has been taught a few things...They taught it to sit, lay, go to bed, dance...and even play dead when she hears the word bang. A customers dog came into our yard from the front parking lot, and my four younger siblings wanted to keep it...after I walked it out to the office to return it to its owners, a discussion continued for quite some time about the height of the dog...the funny thing was is they were telling each other how big the dog was and disagreeing...when they had all seen and petted the SAME dog! None of them would agree...and they all walked around saying the dog was so high or it was humongous... They were slightly unhappy because they could not keep it...
I must work in the garden for a while before showering and going to watch a all-guys choir...from the school my sister is going to go to...APU (Azusa Pacific University) There is about two girls to every guy...so an all guys choir should be interesting...My dad says that the choir goes around to prove that guys actually go to that school...after going to LeTourneau it seems rare that there would be a shortage on guys...oh well, maybe Julie (who is going to APU next semester) will have to come visit me at my school (LeTourneau) for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home