Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Wow, I have been busy, finals week has been really hard for me. It is still really hard for me...Being sick and having finals do not go together... And then packing on top of it all...I seriously think my clothes have multiplied... Well, it wont be the first time I stood on a suitcase to close it. Well, I am just thinking...after finishing finals and packing I get to go see my mom. After I am done visiting my Grandma (where my mom and dad are and we are meeting them) the four of us, mom, dad, brother Jon, and I, are going to drive back to California where I get to move into my new apartment. Then I get to work, and take courses in a community college. I get to use the computers in the house so I will be able to blog or email...IM may have to wait. Soon, I will have a phone and internet in my room, then I will be able to do more things... When and if I ever have time this summer. I will most likely spend the first week moping about missing my friends...then I will get over it enough to survive...and before I know it I will be back. I am going to have to get used to being one of 10 kids again...and being quiet and calm all the time...and I will have to get used to having my own room...I have only had my own room for about four months or so out of my whole life...I do not know if I will like it or not...you cannot blame your roommates for the messiness...hum...we shall see. As for now... I must study for my Fitness and Psychology final...at 7:30 and 9:45 in the MORNING! Yeah, funfunfun...