Saturday, April 17, 2004

I cannot believe that 41 has a website...Its just all strange to me. Things have changed from the 41'ers I heard about to the 41'ers I have met here. Being related to a 41'er I have heard stories of their floor since I was young. My father always says that they were nothing special. Other than getting the girls...(he got one...and that is impressive due to the fact it was 15 to 1) and starting the brother/sister floor thing they were not known for much...He was not as active with his floor as some, getting an engineering degree in three years...and there are some stuff from his college years he will probably take to his grave...like initiation...so anyways... You can look at their website to if you wish...I am after all a daughter of a 41'er...That is proof enough that good things come from 41.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home