Sunday, April 11, 2004

Well, at 1:31 on April 11, Easter, Aaron asked me to be his girlfriend. At 5:08 on April 11, I told him yes, I would be called his girlfriend. He is the first guy to have that title with me...should be interesting. None of my siblings or I have ever dated anyone or ever had personfriends before, so Aaron is the first. I do not know how my father is going to react... My mother, shocked, told Aaron that he could date me when he called her at 12 o'clock CA time, and asked her. Later my mom says that he should consider himself lucky...my father was out sailing that afternoon and was not there to ask...this is not a good sign... I am trying to get used to the idea of having a boyfriend...I have to be able not to blush everytime that word is spoken...the thought is scary. I have to remember now not to be so anti-guy... aaaaaggghghhhh...from this day forth I can no longer say I have never had a boyfriend... oh well, we all get weirded out sometimes... I am so glad I am not a guy...I would hate the responsibility of asking permission to date someone or have to inform my parents of it. My little sister was quite unhappy with my mother...she said my mom should have said no! It is going to take some getting used to...this having a guy around to obey my every command...I think I could get used to it...(that is sarcastic for those who may be unsure about my tone of voice there) Anyways...they tell me it will take about a week to get used to it...I hope I do soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home