Saturday, May 22, 2004

Today was a really bad day!!!
I worked all day with a guy who has worked here a total of THREE days. He knew nothing!!! I went over what he was to learn, over it again, and again. Then I let him do it on his own...and HE DID IT WRONG!!! All the while I am doing what normally two people do with sales,customers, and phones. Then to top it all off, I start to get a headache! Raquel brought me Advil so I could survive. Then if that was not bad enough, I then get to drive with my mom and brother to Half Moon Bay, unload the dingy we were hauling, carry it to the water, watch Jon row out to my fathers new boat, watch Daniel row back, carry the boat back out of the water, and load it back into the van, ride to Oakland, find the car, then I got to drive the car back on a five lane highway and 17 (a 50mph, two-lane road, that everybody HATES, going over a mountain, and is full of turns. It was my second or third time driving it and my second time driving since Christmas break.) Now I am home...Morning will come early. To bed I go. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home