Monday, October 03, 2005

Can I get credit for THINKING about posting? Since arriving at school my life has been a jumble of work. I am trying to think of something interesting to write, but nothing is new. I wake up every morning M-F in time to get to 8AM and 8:15AM classes. I am sharing a room with Sharon and an apartment with Paige and Emily. I usually spend more time with friends than on my computer this semester. At the beginning it was because the Texas heat gave me migranes and I cannot look at a computer during that. It has just cooled off this week FINALLY!!!!! So...Yeah, I am going to do some homework and get back to this once I have picked something to talk about.

2 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

Points given. More points awarded if you read my blog and make nice comments. Glad it is cooling off down in TX...we are having nice summer weather here in CA..go figure. Hope you get this before the 7th....your Dad's b'day

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

She.....she.....she's alive.

There is still time to send you father a birthday card. May I recommend an overnight letter via FedEx?

Of course, as to subjects, you could always dish out some dirt on your "chico." For instance, does he wash behind his ears? Does he pick his nose? Does he wear cologne to cover up not taking a shower?

All these, and more, are the burning questions your public wants to hear.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 7:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home