Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Problems...

This summer I received a phone call asking me to remove three posts from my blog. I did not know that I was not allowed to share my experiences from observing in schools. Due to the school I wrote about calling the Dean of Edu. at LU and she calling me and "asking" me to remove the posts, I have been nervous about writing more. I know it is silly, but I do not like it when I make mistakes that can get me in big trouble...without even knowing I was making a mistake. How are we suppose to know unspoken rules? When you take education classes that have observation, they should tell us at the beginning before they send us to the classroom. I usually do not post school stuff on my blog...That's not the reason for it. I use it to get information to family and friends who I do not get to talk to much or I put up things that I want people to know. I mainly posted these because I had to do 20 hours of observation, but I was not given any assignment to complete, I just had to clock the hours. So I wrote about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home