Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sitting in the labs...Pretending to look busy.

Yes, I am a pretender...but hey, no one cares if I am doing my thank you letter or a post right now anyway. I think they prefer it, it keeps me from talking.
Some shocking news I am still trying to get over...If I get a 75 or above on the accounting final, I get an A in the class. I still cannot believe that my grade for that class was a D at midterms. My other classes are not as happy as I would like. No C's yet...
Finals week is just that...a week full of finals. I have one on Monday at 8:15 in the morning...oh joy! That is for my Introduction to Language and Literacy. A Cognitive/Social/Emotional Development of the Young Child final on Tuesday at 9:45 and one for Texas and the American West (really Texas...) at 3:00. Wednesday is finaless. Thursday has an Accounting final at 9:45.
Watch Graduation on Saturday.
Be in Anna's Wedding on Sunday.
Move into summer housing.
Start Home, school, and community class for two weeks.
Fly home (or walk).
Go to Seattle.
Start On-line classes (Romans and applications of technology), Chem 2 at Cabrillo, and pick up my summer job.
Drive back to school.
Start Fall '05 school.
Relax?

2 Comments:

Blogger MoM said...

Sounds like you are one busy girl. Will pray for you during finals.

Friday, April 29, 2005 8:03:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I dont have finals for another week. Sounds like you have a busy summer. I took Romans last summer. It was a lot of fun but a lot of hard work. Dr. Hood was always avaliable and helpful just had to email her. I hope to talk to you soon. good luck this week

Sunday, May 01, 2005 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home