Saturday, February 19, 2005

Wonderful Evening

Tonight I had the most wonderful evening. Tonight was symphony. Jared and I finished our homework for the day, and then we both go to get ready. Sharon meets me in my room after i get out of the shower. I get into a purple prom dress. The guys, Jared and David (Sharon's boyfriend), meet us in the lobby, and we all head out to Olive Garden. We had some wonderful food. Then we enjoyed the music. Then we went out for dessert. Jared was a PERFECT gentleman the whole time, opening doors, holding my arm, carrying my stuff, holding my jacket and put it on me when we left the buildings, and all that sort of thing. It was so wonderful. I felt completely spoiled. I loved it. I love Jared and am glad that I have him around.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*makes note to put Wheeler in will*

Monday, February 21, 2005 10:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home