Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Well, I have not posted in like forever. Mainly because I am having a wonderful time wasting my free time and have enough homework that that free time is not very much. I am almost through mid-terms and have about four presentations, two papers- one essay and one research, five book reports, random Texas assignment, and about three weeks of accounting homework to do before I can enjoy spring break. Oh, and to top that all off...I get to start on my practicum and I get to go all the way to Hallsville, TX (the town next to longview...and I quote, "There are towns in Texas?!" -Sharon) I also have a wonderful book I have only had a chance to read once, and I made it to chapter 7, it is called The Theif Lord and I think it is awesome. My computer is messing up now, so I am going to go to bed and let it sit here and die by its lonesome...

3 Comments:

Blogger mechcanoer said...

You need to format the computer's hard drive and start all over with a fresh install of linux, but since you are anti-linux, win xp pro will have to work.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

hey girl....you can do it...just stay strong and be focused...and i am sure you will end up doing good on everything...my spring break doesnt start till the 24th...its a long ways off :(

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:45:00 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

*whips out "will list"......*

Thursday, March 03, 2005 7:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home