Thursday, June 02, 2005

Weekend after returning home...

Well, arriving in California was alright. First thing that happened was I got really cold...evenings in San Jose...yeah, I wish I had carried on my jacket. I get to my house and in bed by 1:00am California time...ugh 3:00 am Texas time. I find out that I work the next day...Luckily my manager decided my first day should start at 12. I work, not knowing exactly what I am doing...being glad my manager works Monday through Friday...so she was not there because it was a Saturday. I am dead tired...the next day, I am scheduled to work at 10 am. I am on the couch...Saturday I was woken up at 6:30 am and went back to bed an hour later, woken up again at 9 ish for breakfast...I then cleaned the house until work. Sunday, bright and early (before 7:30) my dad comes and wakes me up...and starts blaring music to get us kids out of bed. I have a headache and I did something that I have never done before. I knew I worked at ten...but I did not care...I cared so little, that I just stayed in bed and did not move until noon. I went out, announced my presence, told them I would cover them for lunch, and then I was returning to my house! They each took their lunch and I returned where I got online...tired and with a splitting headache. I tried talking to Jared a bit, made him leave WoW (world of warcraft --aka 'a game from hell which usually makes girlfriends and wives hate their significant other') which he did with --resisting as much as possible...but I finally got him. That is all I remember from that, that Jared did not want to talk to me right off...ah, blessed memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home