Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Classes...

I made it through all my summer classes. I finished one off two weeks after school ended. I then got home and started my two online courses. Then I started Chemistry. I finished Home, school, and community with an A. I got an A in Romans. I finished off Chem II and Applications of Technology with B's. I somehow managed to get a 182 (A) on the final out of 200. It does not really matter what I did in Chem II because the grade does not transfer.

Between classes and Jared's visit, there was nothing much to do but work. Go to doctors appointments...get acupuncture, which is not bad if you do not mind needles. I went to the school of acupuncture and a junior apprentice stuck 25 needles in different parts of my body. Two in each ear, three in the forehead, four in each hand/wrist, four in each foot/ankle, and two behind my ears in my neck. She was going to do my first one with the small needles. I told her, I do not mind needles so whatever. She used the larger ones...and I did not even flinch. She used the small ones on my forehead and I could not feel them at all. She only forgot one needle, one of the ones in my neck, but she was going to rub my neck to see if I was still tense and bumped it. I also watched movies with my sisters.

then Jared flew in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home