Friday, December 31, 2004

Sick...Again

Ugh...down at out. Well, last night I could hardly sleep...and was tossing and turing with an upset stomach. I still had work today, even if it felt like I was dying. I am sick of the pain in my stomach.
I worked with the new girl...(I know she is not a girl being that she is older than me...but yeah, that's what I call 'em). She went on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the weather..."I hope it gets sunny" "look at the sun!" "Oh my Its pouring...that makes me need to go the bathroom" (off she runs in the rain to the bathroom, as soon as she enters the office...the rain stops.) She is a very "special" person.
Then I got off work at four and went to the DMV with my MoM in my Aunt El's car. There was no lines, and like no waiting...very very very unusual.
Now, Dad is gone again. I still feel sick. So, I am going to party (not really much) and hopefully watch a few movies tonight.
It looks like I have a few more days here...David and Scott and all the guys who were going to work the show came down sick too. So my Dad is up there...doing what he does. We may or may not be out of here by the 2nd.
Oh yeah, and tonight is New Years Eve...I almost forgot. We are doing what we always do! Sleeping in the New Year! We have never done anything to celebrate this holiday...I did once...but that was in Colombia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home