Thursday, December 30, 2004

To see my modeling which I talked about below...
Go to symphony's Gazebo Manual

The intersting facts...
We had help
We starting the the afternoon and went til four. You will notice the pictures start dark and get lighter with more sun...Yeah, we did not know what we were doing, so we bulit the thing and the pictures were taken in reverse order. We hope that people will think we are morning people...
Daniel was helping, even with his cast, but that is why I am in the pictures this time and not him. He was in the last one with Rebecca.
If i think of more, I will write it later

and OH, I got an early Birthday present!!! I have had extended birthdays since going to school...last year I had like four parties and LOVED them all. Julie bought me a silver ring with a pretty stone thingy that is all shiny and two white ones, one on each side of the large round one. SO nice! It fits my ring finger...left hand. She thought it was a great place to put it. I could switch it for the frog and put it on the right hand, but after someones comment, i tend to keep the frog off the right hand. Some guy...no names, said that the frog was like my prince, and would be replaced once he turned from a frog into a man...or some such nonesense.

1 Comments:

Blogger Siri Yamiko, Dark Lady said...

Aww, how cute, you modeling!!!

And I wanna frog ring too..... Lucky. ^_^

Friday, December 31, 2004 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home