Tuesday, April 25, 2006

1 year and 6 months

Jared and I started dating exactly 1 year and six months ago today. It is hard to imagine so much time has actually passed. Ten days left until our wedding. That is a scary thought. In ten days...
I do not know if that explains my lack of posting or not, but I also have finals to complete between now and then.
1 British Literature Journal Set
1 Marketing Exam
1 American Literature reading card
and then finals in each of my classes.

Monday:
7:30-9:30AM Federal/State/Local
9:45-11:45AM Marketing
8:00-10:00PM Speech

Tuesday:
Free

Wednesday:
9:45-11:45 British Literature

Thursday:
9:45-11:45 American Literature

1 Comments:

Blogger mechcanoer said...

Your not posting coinsides with your first trips to the ice cave. Shortly after going down there repeated times and then eventually being down there all the time is when the posting became rather infrequent.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 9:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home