Sunday, March 21, 2004

Well, I made it back from Mexico. I would have stayed there longer if I could. I made some friends and hung-out with some of the kids around the site where we were working. I was the translator and I did an alright job of it. I was able to understand most things and was able to get my point across when I wanted to. For the first two days of break I had headaches so bad that I was on my migraine pills constantly and there was little to no relief from the pain. Finally I figured out that it was the heat that was doing me in, so I used my bandanna soaked in water wrapped around my head to keep me cool and did not have headaches the rest of the trip! Well, other thingyabobs happened which I may or may not tell you about later, but as for now I am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home