Wednesday, March 10, 2004

The wonders of translations...

My letter in english:
Hey everyone,
I know it has been a long time since i wrote and hope this finds you well. University has been going well, and i am enjoying my classes. I do miss you all though.
This coming week i am going on Spring break missions. I am going to Fresnillo, Mexico for the week. We leave Friday the 12 and return on Sunday the 21. It would be very appreciated if you would keep my team and i in your prayers. We are building a foundation and doing some street evangelism. I am going along as one of the translators so some extra prayer for that would be wonderful.
I miss you all, and love getting your letters!
Chao,
Rachel Gullman

Its translation in Spanish:
Hey cada uno, sé que ha sido un rato largo desde que escribí y espero esto los hallazgos usted bien. La universidad ha estado yendo bien, y estoy gozando de mis clases. Le falto todo sin embargo. Esta semana que viene voy en misiones de la rotura del resorte. Voy a Fresnillo, México para la semana. Dejamos a viernes los 12 y volvemos el domingo los 21. Muy sería apreciado si usted mantendría mi equipo e i sus rezos. Estamos construyendo una fundación y estamos haciendo algún evangelism de la calle. Voy adelante como uno de los traductores un tan que cierto rezo adicional para ése sería maravilloso. ¡Falto le todo, y el amor que consigue sus letras! Chao, Rachel Gullman

Its translation back into English:
Hey each one, I know that he has been awhile long since I wrote and I wait for this well the findings you. The university has been going well, and I am enjoying my classes. It needs everything nevertheless. This week that comes I go in missions of the breakage of the means. I go to Fresnillo, Mexico for the week. We left to Friday the 12 and we return Sunday the 21. Very it would be appreciated if you would maintain my equipment and i your prayers. We are constructing a foundation and we are doing some evangelism of the street. I go so ahead like one of the translators that certain additional prayer for that one would be wonderful. It needs everything, and the love that obtains its letters! Ciao, Rachel Gullman

Now thats just special...
Translated with: Babel Fish Translation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home