Friday, February 13, 2004

The debate:
Give him the chocolate.
It was in my box!!!
But it has his name on it.
Jon wont notice...
Would you care if he took your chocolate?
YES!!! (what a dumb question)
Hey, remember I am in your head! I can hear your thoughts...I am your thoughts...so do try to be respectful.
Yeah right, I forgot (sir!) *remembering of course that "sir and ma'am are disrespectful in CA*
Heard that!
Sorry
Should be, anyway.
So, why would he be any different about you taking his chocolate?
He would not...he loves Ghirardelli's as much as I do...
But think of all that good chocolate...
Oh, hello, I have been thinking of all that yummy, wonderful chocolate...
GO away...I am talking to her at the moment...
No, if you have a problem you leave, I have just as much right to her thoughts as you!
Anyway, you have chocolate...eat your own.
I know...
Its always better if it is someone else's...
No its not! I took yours yesterday and it was not any better than mine!
What!!! It was you who stole the chocolate?!?
It was for an experiment...you cannot be mad since I discovered something.
Yes I can!
Hey!!! This debate is over whether or not to give Jon his chocolate or not...stop your silly arguing!!!
Sorry.
you are not! I am sorry
Am too. And you are not as sorry as you should be!
How dare you contradict me!
that's my job remember!
Ah, right.
ok, so what should I do???
You should eat the chocolate.
Hey, that's my side of the argument! If we switch now we will confuse the poor girl more.
I am not a poor girl...you better...
Oh hush!
I thought it was only important that we contradicted each other, who cares about her?
Good point.
Oh my, you can just feel the love...
So, which side do you want?
I want the "Bad" side... *Bad boy music comes on...and then fades away.*
No, I am the bad one...you are suppose to be the good one!
Maybe this explains my lack of decision making skills...my good and bad side cannot even make up their minds...
Ok, I will be the "good" side. *the violins start to play until someone shoots the violinists*
Ok, agreed.
Um, I thought you had to contradict each other...
Ah, good point.
very well said, I must agree.
So, why are you still agreeing???
we are not...are we?
Maybe, how much do I get for disagreeing?
I will let you take the "bad" side next time.
ok
Um, so do I agree that we agree or do we not agree...and what kind of question do you call that.

If you cannot figure it out I get to remain as the "bad" side next time.
I am going to go talk to someone else, you are no more fun.
You big wimp!!! That's why you never get to play the "bad" side!!!
You are no fun anymore!
You are like so not helpful...
Maybe we should both gang up on her and whenever she chooses one thing contradict it so she can never make up her mind...
Yeah, that would be really cool, that way we can both be both sides...Yippie
You are now on time out...Silence...both of you.
Darn.
Your telling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home