Friday, February 13, 2004

Well, man, I almost want to say that that was fun...almost. We, the few people on my floor who pretend to do things together, went and decorated our brother floor. The slight problem with that is even at three am they are not asleep. So, we sent in a guy to make them close their doors...I just love our element of surprise...and even then one was open. My job was to put down the confetiy hearts...fun fun fun. I cannot seem to get homework done or fall asleep...why in the world am I not tired??? I went and talked to some of the peoples "studying" in the lobby, yeah, they said I had way too much energy. One or two really were studying so I left. I tried running up the stairs but to no avail... I am awake, yeah yeah yeah...don't you hate when things become songs in your head...and then they stay there!!! Song...Be Gone!!! Yeah, anyway, that was a stupid comment, but its too much work to hit the back space key and, yeah, what else would fill the page, or, um, rather little box in which I am typing. Here I go again...I am going to go pretend I am asleep. Well, after English gets done, maybe. Valentine's Day is "single awareness day"!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home