Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ode to the Spelling Checker.

Eye halve a spelling checker
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter-perfect awl the weigh
My checker tolled me sew


I received this in an e-mail from my mom. It did not say who wrote this but I am sure some of you have seen it before.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martinez said...

I love that poem.

Two my gnaw ledge, it swan of the grater egg samples of wordplay a veil a bull.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Nice

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home