Friday, February 06, 2004

It is early in the morning...I should be asleep. I have used my inhalaler and paced the halls, read everyone's doors, and looked at all the pictures. The elephant is still sitting on my chest...I am still a fish out of water. I am tired! Yet, afraid to sleep...Afraid of what? I do not know...I wish I did.
I have been reading a really awesome book called Diary of an Anorexic Girl by Morgan Menzie. It totally expresses how a teenage girl thinks!!! I really am enjoying reading it. Of course, homework always comes first! (Said because my mom reads this too)
Morning is coming way to soon for me! It is a great thing that I do not have homework, but staying awake in class is slightly important. Though, just slightly.
Well, I am off to bed...or something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home